Thursday 28 February 2019

Update on my Kickstarter Campaign: 'Into the Dark Woods' Week 3


I'm now half way into my campaign www.kickstarter.com/projects/1321122640/into-the-dark-woods 
There is still 23 days left to make a pledge. The fun part will come after you've made a pledge, as 'a backer', you'll be able to follow my book as it develops, with exclusive access to behind the scenes. 

This is a collection of pieces I made from various past projects. 


In my new book, I'll be showing you how to create seven unique paper sculptures, with tips on how you can add detail and texture to your models. In the kickstarter updates (exclusive only to backers of my campaign), I'll be showing the working-out stages of some of the paper templates, giving you an insight into how each template is designed by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.